Positions Vacant @ Care Point Medical Clinic
Looking for Part time Registered Nurse, will transition into full time in future.
Nurse with practice or hospital experience will be offered full time work.
Care point Medical Clinic is a fast growing and busy medical practice in the heart of Casuarina, we offer Comprehensive GP service and pride ourselves in providing care to our patients.
About the Role
This position is available for immediate start, we are happy to provide sponserships if required on conditions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency in written and verbal English
- Ability to multitask, be well-organised, and work productively within a professional team environment
- Enthusiasm, diligence, honesty and integrity towards the practice.
- Committed to Continuing Professional Development
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certificate, Police Check, Immunisation provider certificate, Working with Children Check will be requested from the successful candidate prior to starting employment
- Giving immunization certificate
Be able to perform:
- Wound dressings
- Patient Triage
- ECG, Spirometry
- Assisting GP's with minor procedures
- Assist with Health assessments and chronic disease management
- Maintaining recall and reminder systems
- Vaccine ordering and cold-chain management
- Maintenance of clinical equipment
- Infection control management
- Medical supplies/equipment stock-taking and ordering
- Assisting with reception and administrative duties as required
Please send in you resume to email@example.com
General Practitioner - VR or NON VR
Care Point Medical Clinic - Casuarina NT
Our busy medical practice is seeking a GP to join our team!
The medical centre was established in 2014, and is five minutes from the heart of the Casuarina Shopping centre surrounded by high density living.
Care Point Medical Clinic is close to Royal Darwin Hospital. Complete flexibility with hours, including the ability to accommodate school hours.
We are a Bulk billing, fully computerised, AGPAL accredited practice with a largely professional patient base. Plenty of onsite parking is available.
The centre operates as a team of experienced GPs, Registered Nurses and administration support staff, as well as onsite pathology.
Onsite Allied health support -Psychologist and Physiotherapist.
The role involves taking on an existing patient base.
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Full unconditional AHPRA registration as a Medical Practitioner
- Vocational Registration or Non Vocational Registration (must be able to work unrestricted)
- Demonstrated highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of Medicare items numbers and associate billing
- Drivers License and own transportation
- Current National Police Clearance
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
If you would like more information in regard to this exciting opportunity please email practicemanager@
Modern & Hygienic
Our Practice is modern and hygienic we strive to offer appointments that address your concerns and are easily accessible.
We are disable friendly and are conveniently located in Casuarina between Casuarina club and Caltex petrol station.
Care Point Medical Clinic is located in heart of Casuarina which is located in the northern suburbs of Darwin.
283 Trower Rd, Casuarina NT 0810
How To Make An Appointment
Our 'online appointment system' saves you time by allowing you to check what appointment times are available when on any given day.
If you prefer to call please do and speak to our delightful and friendly staff on 08 8920 5555.
Mixed Billing Practice
We are a Mixed billing Practice.
We bulk bill all patients with a valid HCC or Pension care card, patients under 16 years of age, DVA card holders..
Care plans and Health Assessments appointments will be bulk billed with no gap fee.
All Telehealth appointments will be privately charged with a Gap fee for all patients.
We welcome new patients and can accommodate walk-in patients where possible.
Monday to Friday : 8:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday : 9.00am - 5.00pm
Sunday : 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Public Holidays : 9.00am - 2.00pm
Christmas Day Closed
Book An Appointment
*Please be advised that appointments cannot be booked via email.